[mpich-devel] MPIR_CVAR_CH3_RMA_GC_NUM_TESTED

Zhao, Xin xinzhao3 at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 30 14:14:15 CDT 2014

Hi Hal,

Currently the RMA operation list is implemented in CH3 layer, whereas the progress engine is implemented in nemesis layer. We didn't pass the list to the nemesis layer but only pass the single request pointer, so the progress engine now only modify on the request pointer. This is one of the problems we have with the current separation of the CH3 and nemesis layers, we plan to merge these layers in future and this should be fixed at that time.

Thanks,
Xin