[mpich-devel] Mpich-3.1 (mpiexec)

Lu, Huiwei huiweilu at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 4 08:34:58 CST 2014

Hi, Prasenna,

Due to lack of developer resources, MPICH no longer supports the Windows platform. Please refer to our FAQ for more information:
http://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_Why_can.27t_I_build_MPICH_on_Windows_anymore.3F
We recommend you use Microsoft MPI, which can be found here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb524831(v=vs.85).aspx

If you really want to use mpich-3.1 features, I am afraid you have to run MPICH on Unix systems.

—
Huiwei Lu
Postdoc Appointee
Mathematics and Computer Science Division, Argonne National Laboratory
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~huiweilu/