[mpich-devel] Asking for a letter of support

Diao, Xiaoxu diao.38 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 6 10:45:38 CDT 2023

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Xiaoxu Diao. I am a research associate at The Ohio State University. We are in the process of developing a proposal for an SBIR/STTR program. We are planning to use your library (MPICH) in our application. Please let us know whom we should contact to obtain a formal letter of support indicating support for the use of your library during the Phase I development of our application. We would appreciate it if we could receive your response before 10/7/2023.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Xiaoxu Diao