[mpich-announce] mpich

Barbara Chen barbara.chen at dntl.org.cn
Mon Sep 28 18:32:30 CDT 2020

Dear Director,
The "mpich" name registration is bound up with your company name, please check it prudently.
We are an Official registrar. A few days ago, Our center received an application from Nanjing Tan Co.,Ltd  and they apply to register "mpich" as their brand name and some top-level domain names. Please confirm if you have approved their application.Please reply me an e-mail.Thank you.
Best Regards,

Barbara Chen
Senior Manager
Address:8th Floor,Berlin International,Shuangqing District,Shaoyang Hunan, China
Tel: (+86) 0 739 521  5980
Fax:(+86) 0 739 521  5980