[mpich-announce] Join the MPICH team at ECP Community BoF Days next week!

Raffenetti, Ken raffenet at anl.gov
Thu Feb 9 13:44:13 CST 2023

All,

The MPICH team will host a session as part of next week's ECP Community BoF Days (https://www.exascaleproject.org/event/2023-ecp-community-bof-days/). We will discuss MPICH release updates as well as hear from some of our partners. The event is virtual and registration is free at this link: https://uoregon.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMlde-gqjItEte5PxaSSXa9iO275T9SRusS

Date and Time: February 15th, 2:00pm - 3:30pm Central

Agenda (subject to change):

Intro - Ken Raffenetti (ANL)
MPICH Update - Yanfei Guo (ANL)
Partner Updates (10 minutes each)
  - MVAPICH2 Update - Hari Subramoni (OSU)
  - Intel Update - Gengbin Zheng
  - NVIDIA Update - Jim Dinan
  - ParTec Update - TBD
Q&A