[mpich-devel] LLONG_MAX undeclared in status_set_elements_x.c ?

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Fri Dec 21 08:22:45 CST 2012

Thanks.  This test erroneously uses long long and LLONG_MAX without ensuring that they are available (and for which the configure for the tests already checks).  I'll fix it.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign