[mpich-devel] Question about Fortran MPROBE tests

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 30 14:10:13 CDT 2013

I'm getting failures in the Fortran version of the MPROBE tests because the test assumes that STATUS is an INOUT argument, and it sets the ERROR field and then checks that the value is unchanged.  I don't see the requirement that the value of the MPI_ERROR field be unchanged.  Is this an error in the test or is there another part of the standard of which I've forgotten?

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign