[mpich-devel] Question about Fortran MPROBE tests

Gropp, William D wgropp at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 30 17:37:55 CDT 2013

Well, that's a bad choice - it means an unnecessary copy in the Fortran wrapper just in case.  And it only has(marginal) value in some of the multiple completion cases.  I'll update the wrapper generation to support this mistake (particularly for the single completion routines, where the value should *always* be undefined.

Bill

Sent from my iPad