[mpich-devel] Access to git

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 30 13:25:50 CDT 2013

I believe that the access setup for git requires something special be done - I have no trouble using git on my Mac but not having a version that I can push from on MCS means I have to move corrections back to my home system.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign