[mpich-devel] MPIR_ERRTEST_ARGNULL and count=0 (or type_size=0)

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Thu May 30 06:40:02 CDT 2013

The check for NO_OP in *get_accumulate was most certainly present.
That was the first thing I checked when
MPI_Get_accumulate(MPI_REPLACE) failed to behave like MPI_Get w.r.t.
ARMCI-MPI test codes.

I'm going to supplement the RMA test suite so that this issue and ones
like it would have been caught by MPICH rather than waiting until the
very last ARMCI-MPI test to be revealed.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hammond
Argonne Leadership Computing Facility