[mpich-devel] Performance with MPICH

"Antonio J. Peña" apenya at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 4 09:35:05 CST 2014

Hi Arthur,

The performance issue you are mentioning is very likely to be specific
to your code. Unless you identify a performance problem in MPICH, we are
not able to help you here. You may look for assistance in a forum
specialized in your specific application domain, or in a general-purpose
coding forum such as stackoverflow.

Best,
   Antonio