[mpich-devel] Mpich-3.1 (mpiexec)

Prasenna Kannan prasenna.kannan at aaarinc.com
Tue Mar 4 05:15:32 CST 2014

Team,

We are using the below mentioned binary version of the product in our
environment. We have installed the executable in our servers and we are
using mpiexec command tool for parallel processing.

Platform

Author

Download

Base MPICH Version

Windows

 <mailto:discuss at mpich.org> Jayesh Krishna

[
<https://www.mpich.org/static/tarballs/1.4.1p1/mpich2-1.4.1p1-win-ia32.msi>
x86]

1.4.1p1

[
<https://www.mpich.org/static/tarballs/1.4.1p1/mpich2-1.4.1p1-win-x86-64.msi
> x86_64]

1.4.1p1

Now, I saw an update in the MPICH2 website that, a latest version is
released as below. I went through the enhancements carried out, and found
that there are considerable enhancements tailored for core processor
parallel processing, for which we would like to have an executable to
install, but I could not find the executable in the downloaded documents.
Please, let me know if we have any executable for the latest release.

Release

Platform

Download

Size