[mpich-devel] integration the MPICH2 into Visual studio 2010

Lu, Huiwei huiweilu at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 16 11:06:31 CDT 2014

Hi, Chafik,

Unfortunately, due to lack of developer resources, MPICH is not actively supported on the Windows platform. Please refer to our FAQ for more information:
http://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_Why_can.27t_I_build_MPICH_on_Windows_anymore.3F

We recommend you use Microsoft MPI, which can be found here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb524831(v=vs.85).aspx

—
Huiwei