[mpich-devel] patches for createf90types.c to test DP

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:31:08 CDT 2015

Patches for test/mpi/f90/f90types/createf90types.c that test
MPI_Type_create_f90_complex for 64b floats are attached.

If these patches are accepted, I want to extend them to support the
case of REAL128 (http://fortranwiki.org/fortran/show/Real+precision),
which is part of Fortran 2008 and therefore should be supported by
MPICH. Tests for REAL128 will fail since MPICH does not support it
yet, but I'm hoping to inspire this to change.  And I might end up
doing it myself if I have to.

Thanks,

Jeff Hammond
jeff.science at gmail.com