[mpich-devel] Build failure in OS X, libxml required?

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Fri Mar 6 14:14:47 CST 2015

Hi,

This is a problem with hwloc, which I had reported in the past.  I believe this is not fixed in hwloc yet.

The suggestion given at that point was to remove and install libxml again, which I did, and things started working correctly again.  But, I agree, hwloc should detect this in configure and abort if there's an issue.

I've cc'ed hwloc-devel.

  -- Pavan

Pavan Balaji  ✉️
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji