[mpich-devel] Mac autogen.sh fails

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Fri Dec 8 09:27:01 CST 2017

I guess posting the link to our GitHub Enterprise instance doesn't help. Here's the correct link:

https://github.com/pmodels/mpich/commit/a512f954007fefa4b3b218848854481927422fc3

On Dec 8, 2017, at 9:24 AM, Bland, Wesley <wesley.bland at intel.com> wrote:

This would appear to be the culprit. Maybe Pavan/Ken can talk about why it was removed?

https://github.intel.com/csr/mpich-ofi/commit/a512f954007fefa4b3b218848854481927422fc3