[mpich-devel] Access to mpich repository

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 15:22:31 CDT 2017

Your SSH keys. Either generate a new key pair, and add register the
new public key in GitHub, or grab your old key pair from your previous
box.

On 7 June 2017 at 23:19, William Gropp <wgropp at illinois.edu> wrote:
> I’ve moved to a new laptop, and I tried to clone MPICH but got
>
> $ git clone --origin mpich git at github.com:pmodels/mpichCloning into
> 'mpich'...
> Permission denied (publickey).
>
> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> and the repository exists.
>

> Is there something that I need to update?
>
> Bill
>
> William Gropp
> Interim Director and Chief Scientist, NCSA
> Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science

Lisandro Dalcin
============
Research Scientist
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences & Engineering (CEMSE)
Extreme Computing Research Center (ECRC)
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
http://ecrc.kaust.edu.sa/

4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
al-Khawarizmi Bldg (Bldg 1), Office # 0109
Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
http://www.kaust.edu.sa

Office Phone: +966 12 808-0459