[mpich-devel] Sessions Considering Changing MPI_COMM_WORLD

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Tue Oct 31 09:22:47 CDT 2017

I don't want to shut down a useful discussion, but this would probably have a more helpful audience on the Sessions Working Group mailing list (mpiwg-sessions at lists.mpi-forum.org<mailto:mpiwg-sessions at lists.mpi-forum.org>). There are plenty of folks there to continue this conversation, but I'd like to keep this thread on the original topic if possible since most of the people who could address concerns in the proposal aren't on this mailing list. :)