[mpich-devel] MPI_Recv, blocking call concept

Ali MoradiAlamdarloo timndus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 06:31:37 CDT 2018

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 4:48 AM, Jed Brown <jed at jedbrown.org> wrote:

> On the flipside, MPI would be more attractive to some
> (latency-insensitive) users if the implementations were not so committed
> to spinning.

I'm trying to have a bit contribution on preparing MPI for next generation
of computing systems (Exascale). It seems current MPI implementations cares
about latency and performance more than power. I believe future MPI
implementations must consider power as a high priority goal so i'm doing
something much similar to what @Jeff linked it as my MS.c thesis.
Thanks all,

Researcher
School of Computer Engineering
Iran University of Science and Technology
http://webpages.iust.ac.ir/msharifi/dslab.html