[mpich-devel] Fatal error in PMPI_Isend: Unknown error class

Brent Morgan brent.taylormorgan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 01:20:10 CST 2021

Hello all,

I am seeing this:

"Abort(105) on node 0 (rank 0 in comm 0): Fatal error in PMPI_Isend:
Unknown error class"

This is after my float vector I am sending to the nodes has increased to a
size of ~70 elements.  I cannot find any documentation about what this
means.  I tracked down where this fails and upon sending it to the 300th
process (of 600), the MPI_ISend() command dies and this error shows.

Is there anything I can do to further diagnose the issue?

Best,
Brent