[mpich-devel] mpich3 error

Zhou, Hui zhouh at anl.gov
Wed Jan 13 10:39:27 CST 2021

Hi Robert,

Were you running MPI_Gather in multiple threads concurrently on a same communicator?
That is not allowed. You’ll need at least different communicator for different threads.

If that was not the issue, could you try compile MPICH with ch4, with `--with-device=ch4:ofi`, assuming you are using the latest release.

--
Hui Zhou