[mpich-devel] MPICH development call tomorrow
zhouh at anl.gov
Wed Mar 8 17:43:21 CST 2023
Dear MPICH family and friends,
The next MPICH development tele-con will be tomorrow (Thursday) at 9am US Central time.
* Lazily register FI_MULTI_RECV buffers
* Fix "multi_nic_pref_nic" hints
* Sessions: support thread levels and PMIx psets
* ZE GPU-RDMA support
* Recently merged PRs<https://github.com/pmodels/mpich/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Amerged+sort%3Aupdated-desc+merged%3A%3E%3D2023-03-02>
* Recently opened PRs<https://github.com/pmodels/mpich/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+created%3A%3E%3D2023-03-02>
To join the Meeting:
If you would like a calendar invite, please send us a message.
Principal Research Software Engineer
Mathematics and Computer Science
Argonne National Laboratory
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the devel