[mpich-discuss] Error in c.txt nemesis does not exist

Ayesha Ghani agha023 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Wed Dec 5 15:27:16 CST 2012

Hi Dave

Thanks for your help! I have tried to install a few versions of MPICH2 on
cygwin now.

For version 2-1.4, the c.txt file seems fine (no errors) but the m.txt
file goes on for a while 'Entering directory' and 'Leaving directory' and
then at the end outputs an error.

make[1]: *** No rule to make target
'/home/agha023/libraries/mpich2-1.4/src/mpl/Makefile.am' needed by
'/home/agha023/libraries/mpich2-1.4/src/mpl/Makefile.in'. Stop
make: *** [all-redirect] Error 1

>From searching up forums this error occurs because make couldnt find
instructions in the Makefile.in to build the target. However Makefile.am
and Makefile.in both exist in the directory above.

Again however I can't find a solution to this problem and would greatly
appreciate any help.

Should I email the m.txt and c.txt files?

Kind Regards
Ayesha Ghani