[mpich-discuss] MPI 64x installation problem

Sam Liao sliao at pharmaxresearch.com
Sat Dec 8 00:52:43 CST 2012

Hi,

I have problem installing the MPI 64x application on my new PC with win7 OS.
I was able to stall it to get it running on two PC previously.   I had
follow the exact steps as in the instruction.  It indicated successful
installation. Not sure why it is not running this time.  The error msg is
shown below after I run the example test.

Sam

c:\nm72gf64\run>nmfe72 foce_parallel.ctl foce_parallel.res
-parafile=mpiwini2.pnm

doing nmtran

WARNINGS AND ERRORS (IF ANY) FOR PROBLEM    1

(WARNING  2) NM-TRAN INFERS THAT THE DATA ARE POPULATION.

CREATING MUMODEL ROUTINE...

        1 file(s) copied.

recompiling certain components.

starting wait

ending wait

Exiting lpreddo

Finished compiling fsubs

USING PARALLEL PROFILE mpiwini2.pnm

MPI TRANSFER TYPE SELECTED

Completed call to gfcompile.bat

Starting MPI version of nonmem execution ...

Error while connecting to host, No connection could be made because the
target machine actively refused it. (10061)

Connect on sock (host=localhost, port=8676) failed, exhaused all end points

Unable to connect to 'localhost:8676',

sock error: Error = -1

Could Not Find c:\nm72gf64\run\output

c:\nm72gf64\run>