[mpich-discuss] mpich2 make check problems

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 17 23:28:06 CST 2012

Please also send the config.log and src/pm/hydra/config.log.

Did you install the BLCR package somewhere nonstandard?  The hydra configure thinks it has a working libcr:

checking checkpointing library... blcr
checking libcr.h usability... yes
checking libcr.h presence... yes
checking for libcr.h... yes
checking for cr_init in -lcr... yes

So something isn't agreeing between the environment in which the configure test program is being compiled and the environment in which your "make testing" programs are being run.

-Dave