[mpich-discuss] mpich2 make check problems

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 18 13:21:52 CST 2012

How long did you wait after "coll/testlist" was printed?  That directory can take a very long time (>30 mins on some machines) to complete all the tests contained within.  If you set (and export) the RUNTESTS_VERBOSE=1 environment variable before running "make testing", you'll get test-by-test output as they are executed.

Also, do you actually need to run the MPICH test suite?  Is your application working OK?

-Dave