[mpich-discuss] Paramesh with MPICH2 anyone?

Angel de Vicente angelv at iac.es
Mon Dec 24 10:41:45 CST 2012

Hi Pavan,

Pavan Balaji <balaji at mcs.anl.gov> writes:
> There should not be any difference in which MPI is used for any
> high-level library.  Did you try running MPICH with simpler programs?
> Does that work correctly?

yes, MPICH2 for simpler problems is working OK. Actually it is working
OK for my own developed version of our code with MPI. But when using
Paramesh it is totally broken. I haven't looked under the hood to try to
find what could be causing these problems, so I was hoping perhaps there
was someone reading this list who had already tried it and had some idea
of what was wrong.

I'm going to be using Paramesh extensively during the coming months, so
I might end up looking into the details myself, but any help will be
appreciated.

Cheers,
--
Ángel de Vicente