[mpich-discuss] MPICH3 library inconsistencies

Markus Geimer m.geimer at fz-juelich.de
Mon Apr 22 12:19:13 CDT 2013

Hi Dave,

> It looks like weak symbol detection on clang is broken/missing.  If
> you can, please send the config.log from your configure step (and
> ideally the c.txt file mentioned in the README as well).

Please find the requested files (for MPICH 3.0.3) attached. The few
warnings in 'm.txt' might be of interest as well (I compiled MPICH
inside a 32-bit chroot environment we are using to find potential
portability issues in our software).

If you need something else, or have a patch for me to try out, please
let me know.

Thanks,
Markus

--