[mpich-discuss] wrong SSH user using mpdboot

Marcelo Soares Souza marcelo at cebacad.net
Tue Aug 13 05:49:54 CDT 2013

   You can use MPICH 3.0.4 on Debian Wheezy. MPICH2 1.2.1p1 is a little
old :)

  I made available a repository for Debian and Ubuntu package for stable
(and updated) releases of MPICH (3.0.4)

   For Debian Wheezy
   deb http://cebacad.net/repos/debian wheezy main

   For Ubuntu Quantal
   deb http://cebacad.net/repos/ubuntu quantal main

   - Mini-HowTo

   * Edit sources.list (/etc/apt/sources.list)

   nano /etc/apt/sources.list

   * Put in the final

   deb http://cebacad.net/repos/debian wheezy main

   Or for Ubuntu