[mpich-discuss] ld: warning: ignoring file /Users/jhammond/eclipse/MPICH2/mpich.git/build-clang/lib/.libs/libmpich.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (x86_64): /Users/jhammond/eclipse/MPICH2/mpich.git/build-clang/lib/.libs/libmpich.a

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 17:54:40 CDT 2013

Hi Bill,

Complete details can be found here:

$ ls -alrt >& ls.out ; ../configure CC=clang CXX=clang++ FC=false F77=false
--disable-fc --disable-f77 --enable-threads --with-device=ch3:nemesis
--prefix=/Users/jhammond/eclipse/MPICH2/git/install-clang >& config.out ;
make V=1 >& make.log

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58983082/ls.out (trivial - just to show
I start from scratch)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58983082/config.log