[mpich-discuss] This is not a technical request

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 20:48:55 CST 2013

It's probably more effective to file this under "things I learned in
grad school" and not worry about it.  If the admins responded
affirmatively to every request like this, they'd be very busy.  Do you
have any idea how many stupid things I've said on the internet that I
would like admins to delete all record of? :-)

Are you actually getting unwanted phone calls because of this single
post?  I did a google search for my office phone number and it came up
with hits on dozens of lists (since it is in the footer of my work
email) and I get exactly zero spam calls deriving from this.  My cell
phone number is on the internet and I don't get spam calls to it.

Jeff