[mpich-discuss] MPI_Send and recv

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 07:10:15 CST 2013

For large messages, MPI_Send may behave like MPI_Ssend on Blue Gene
and probably other platforms.  You have to specify the message sizes
your interested in for me to provide more accurate information.

If you don't want data transfer to block, just use very small
Send-Recv for control and move data with RMA.

Jeff