[mpich-discuss] A good starting point for programming and understanding MPI, and parallel programming in general.

mark dimitsas.markos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 10:27:33 CST 2013

Thanks for the pointers, they are always welcomed. Speaking about MPI
and MPICH, if i try openmpi, will it be difficult to transcribe my
projects and learning to mpich? Are they different or completely the
same? In my opinion is like using a different IDE for the same language,
so the same, but i am asked to follow the mpich as for my mpi and
parallel programming studies.

???? 11/12/2013 05:52 ??, ?/? Brock Palen ??????: