[mpich-discuss] warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

Soheil Hooshdaran shooshdaran577 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 22:52:35 CST 2013

Hello.
When 'mpicc'ing' my program, I get these warnings:

/media/TOSHIBA/Hooshdaran_p2.c: In function ‘main’:
/media/TOSHIBA/Hooshdaran_p2.c:38:5: warning: assignment makes pointer from
integer without a cast [enabled by default]
/media/TOSHIBA/Hooshdaran_p2.c:39:14: warning: initialization makes pointer
from integer without a cast [enabled by default]
/media/TOSHIBA/Hooshdaran_p2.c:84:11: warning: assignment makes pointer
from integer without a cast [enabled by default]

Why are they produced? I attach the program file for you