[mpich-discuss] mpich-3.0.2 and Windows

Luiz Carlos da Costa Junior lcjunior at ufrj.br
Fri Feb 15 12:13:33 CST 2013

Hello all and Jayesh,

I also work with both Linux and Windows. I am currently upgrading the Linux
version but my Windows version will be outdated.

It is completely understandable/acceptable the limitation you have and your
development priorities. I just wanted to let you know that I would like to
add a "+1" request on the upgrade of the distribution of Windows version.

Only few people use the Windows version or are there more people that might
be also interested on this upgrade?

Maybe, depending on the the number of requests, this upgrade can become
more important.
It's worth a shot.

Regards,