[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 -Problem

Andrey V. Malyshev amal at icm.krasn.ru
Sun Feb 24 13:07:35 CST 2013

Hello, hamideh!
You wrote to <discuss at mpich.org> on Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:30:43 +0330:

 hj> I see file 'config.log' from the same directory where the 'configure'
 hj> was started. I attached its to this email. In the content of this file,
 hj> pthread libraries such as "pthread.h,pthread_yield" have make. but
 hj> there are related error...
 hj> Do you know that what do we do?

1) /home/inet/src/applications/sctpapp/SCTPlikeAPI/include: No such file or
directory
Is this directory exists? If yes, maybe the path at all is incorrect? Try
exactly
'ls -la /home/inet/src/applications/sctpapp/SCTPlikeAPI/include'

2) /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsctplike

Have you correctly installed your SCTPlikeAPI? Add its 'lib' directory to
ldconfig paths (/etc/ld.so.conf.d). This directory have to contain the file
(or softlink) libsctplike.so. Then run from root ldconfig -v, and try to
configure again.

 hj> On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM, Andrey V. Malyshev