[mpich-discuss] Hard-coded path to mpiexec.hydra.conf (1.4, 1.5)

Yauheni Zelenko zelenko at cadence.com
Wed Jan 2 13:25:02 CST 2013

Hi, Pavan!

I think this could be solution, but as it looks like also source code and object files should be shipped to customers. Or my be I didn't notice configure option for intermediate build output :-)

Solution with environment variable will decrease size of shipped package, since only final binaries and support files will be shipped. It may be more preferable solution when software installation script is not trivial.

Eugene.