[mpich-discuss] Problem - Step 6. Build MPICH2

N D nicocenter at outlook.com
Tue Jan 15 17:20:02 CST 2013

Hi,
I have a problem at the step 6 of the install guide.The error message I get is:ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L./src/mpl'ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L./src/openpa/src'
I hence ran make VERBOSE=1 2>&1 | tee m.txt and attached the c and m files created in this email. Could you please explain me what I can do to solve this?
Thanks & Regards!Nicolas