[mpich-discuss] Configuration issues for mpich2-1.5b2

Bharath Ramesh bramesh at vt.edu
Tue Jan 29 08:00:41 CST 2013

On 1/29/2013 8:46 AM, Pavan Balaji wrote:
> Bharath,
>
> I tried this with a variety of combinations: with and without torque,
> with and without shared, and master and 3.0.1.  But none of them seem to
> show the problem you are having on x86_64/Linux.
>
> Can you give some more specifics on your system (i.e., what compiler,
> what version, what Linux)?
$ uname -a
Linux brbuild 2.6.32-279.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Jun 22 12:19:21 UTC 2012
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
$ cat /etc/issue
CentOS release 6.3 (Final)
Kernel \r on an \m

$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.5.3

$ autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.63
<http://gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html>

Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

Hope this helps.

--
Bharath