[mpich-discuss] Weird thing -- MPICH2 on domain

Qiguo Jing QJing at TrinityConsultants.com
Tue Jan 29 16:42:00 CST 2013

Jayesh,

I tried the latest windows version 1.4.1p1 of MPICH2. The same error.

Thinking that I may need to modify my codes. It seems that using one
processor to create a file then reading the file through all processors
will generate such kind of errors.

Thanks.