[mpich-discuss] Running configure on Suse Enterprise 10

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 08:06:40 CDT 2013

Disable Fortran if you don't have a Fortran compiler.  The options are
shown with the help invocation.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2013, at 6:15 AM, "anton.s.murfin at sellafieldsites.com" <
anton.s.murfin at sellafieldsites.com> wrote:

Dear MPICH developers,

I have downloaded and extracted mpich-3.0.4.tar.gz to
/home/ris3/asm7/mpich-3.0.4/

I then created a build directory as /home/ris3/asm7/mpich-3.0.4_build/

I went back to /home/ris3/asm7/mpich-3.0.4/  and executed the .configure
script detailed below

*./configure --prefix = /home/ris3/asm7/mpich-3.0.4_build 2>&1 | tee
c.txt* (I confirmed I was using bash shell, using echo $SHELL)

The output from this c.txt is attached and there is only one error right at
the bottom although there are some warnings.

No Makefile is created so the next step make doesn't work.

I just wanted to see if you can see what the issue is.

Many thanks

Anton

"The information contained in this email may be commercially sensitive
and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed. If you are not a named recipient, you are on notice of its
status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then
person, copy or distribute it or use it for any purpose.

Views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Sellafield Ltd.

Sellafield Ltd, a company owned by Nuclear Management Partners Ltd, is
registered in England and Wales, Company number 1002607. The registered
office is situated at Booths Park, Chelford Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16
8QZ."

<c.txt>