[mpich-discuss] error with MPICH2 while make on Ubuntu 12.04LTS

ZhengCharles charles.zheng at msn.com
Thu Jul 25 21:51:02 CDT 2013

Hi, thanks for your reply.well, I wonder that after "$> sudo apt-get install mpich2" do I have to set environment variables or what should I do else so that epich2 can work normally. Please tell me the details about what should I do after apt-get install.
I am really sorry about my poor knowledge of Linux.

BEST WISHES FOR YOu
Charles