[mpich-discuss] FW: Intel(R) MPI is not installed or unable to query the host - MBP Retina Display

Antonio J. Peña apenya at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 26 09:45:40 CDT 2013

I see, then maybe somebody in this mailing list could help you. Note,
however, that we have officially discontinued our support for Windows:

http://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_Why
_can.27t_I_build_MPICH_on_Windows_anymore.3F

Anyway, I'd still tell you to consider seeking support directly from your
vendor.

  Antonio