[mpich-discuss] source code query

陈涛 volkanchen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 21:30:36 CDT 2013

To whom it may concern,

I downloaded the source code of MPICH(mpich-3.0.4.tar.gz) from the website
of MPICH. I tried to read and run the source with Microsoft Visual Studio
2010 on Windows XP platform, but it failed, indicating that there are a
number of header files missing and some syntax errors. I downloaded the
missing header files from the internet and added them in, unluckily it
still didn't work. Am I using the wrong development tool(Visual Studio
2010) or the wrong platform or something else?

Looking forward to your early reply.

Kind regards!

Volkan
2013-07-31