[mpich-discuss] Issue on compiling MPICH 3.0.4 with intel compiler on scientific linux

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Wed Jun 12 09:52:46 CDT 2013

A large fraction of compile warnings are for innocuous aspects of the
code.  It's appropriate for developers to look at warnings carefully
to ensure that they aren't indicative of problems, but users are
better off just running the test suite to determine if the build is
successful or not.  In your case, 797/797 is a very good indication of
a proper build of MPICH.

Best,

Jeff