[mpich-discuss] difference between ADIOI_xxx_ReadDone and ADIOI_xxx_ReadComplete

Matthieu Dorier matthieu.dorier at irisa.fr
Mon Jun 17 14:54:43 CDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to implement an ADIO backend and I'd like to know what is the difference between ADIOI_xxx_ReadDone and ADIOI_xxx_ReadComplete (and respectively for Write)? When are these functions called? (I'm working with mpich 3.0.4)
More generally is there somewhere a documentation explaining when and how each of the ADIOI_ functions are called?
Thank you,

Matthieu Dorier
PhD student at ENS Cachan Brittany and IRISA
http://people.irisa.fr/Matthieu.Dorier