[mpich-discuss] mpi assertion error

Danilo apeironoriepa at aol.com
Fri Jun 28 09:46:42 CDT 2013

In the last topic I read it was asked more that once to zip the files and I did it.. By the way, this is the first error:
Assertion failed in file helper_fns.c at line 361: ((((char *) sendbuf + sendtype_true_lb))) != NULL
internal ABORT - process 2

Starting from the second execution I get:

=   BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES
=   EXIT CODE: 139
=   CLEANING UP REMAINING PROCESSES
=   YOU CAN IGNORE THE BELOW CLEANUP MESSAGES

HYD_pmcd_pmip_control_cmd_cb (./pm/pmiserv/pmip_cb.c:928): assert (!closed) failed
HYDT_dmxu_poll_wait_for_event (./tools/demux/demux_poll.c:77): callback returned error status
main (./pm/pmiserv/pmip.c:226): demux engine error waiting for event
HYD_pmcd_pmip_control_cmd_cb (./pm/pmiserv/pmip_cb.c:928): assert (!closed) failed
HYDT_dmxu_poll_wait_for_event (./tools/demux/demux_poll.c:77): callback returned error status
main (./pm/pmiserv/pmip.c:226): demux engine error waiting for event
HYD_pmcd_pmip_control_cmd_cb (./pm/pmiserv/pmip_cb.c:928): assert (!closed) failed
HYDT_dmxu_poll_wait_for_event (./tools/demux/demux_poll.c:77): callback returned error status
main (./pm/pmiserv/pmip.c:226): demux engine error waiting for event
HYDT_bscu_wait_for_completion (./tools/bootstrap/utils/bscu_wait.c:70): one of the processes terminated badly; aborting
HYDT_bsci_wait_for_completion (./tools/bootstrap/src/bsci_wait.c:23): launcher returned error waiting for completion
HYD_pmci_wait_for_completion (./pm/pmiserv/pmiserv_pmci.c:191): launcher returned error waiting for completion
main (./ui/mpich/mpiexec.c:405): process manager error waiting for completion

 Regards,
Danilo