[mpich-discuss] Hydra launching on CPU+MIC?

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 4 11:07:21 CST 2013

On 03/04/2013 09:06 AM US Central Time, Jeff Hammond wrote:
> And when I run in this mode, I will be using Nemesis shm within the
> host and within the MIC while using SCIF between them, right?

Sorry, I didn't answer this part of the question, the first time around.
 It'll use shared memory on the host and on the MIC.  Between the two,
the default communication is tcp.  You can build mpich with
--with-device=ch3:nemesis:scif to use scif.

 -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji