[mpich-discuss] Help with eclipse juno and mpich2

George Papageorgakis ngeopapas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 07:44:23 CST 2013

Hello people!
I am new in mpi. I have been trying to setup eclipse to play with mpich2 in
windows 7. I have installed mpich2 and managed to make the eclipse editor
identify mpi libs, functions etc but it wont compile correctly. I am using
the example of mpi_heat2D and i would like to run it on a ubuntu cluster of
my university. I have done so with a kinda slow and weary methodology using
WinSCP to copy the .c file from my pc to a cluster pc, compile it and run
it via console not being able to see any graphs etc, only the output file
with the results. I would like to know what can i do to run and see
everything from eclipse, including graphs for optimization etc. I didnt
find much help on the internet and i am kinda frustrated. Is what i ask
possible?
Thanks in advance!