[mpich-discuss] Possible bug: --enable-g=all configure option does not include all other --enable-g options

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Mon Mar 11 20:14:24 CDT 2013

--enable-g=all should enable all debugging options to satisfy the
principle of least surprise as well as simple English language meaning
of the word "all".

perhaps there should be an option
--enable-g=important/most/devel/useful/sane that enables all of the
debug options that are reasonable for the "average hardcore user" /
developer.

jeff